At Kimball’s Alignment & Brake Center, we are experts at front-end repairs and alignments. Your vehicle’s tires are an expensive part of the vehicle. In order to protect that investment and to ensure greater safety, your vehicle’s alignment, suspension and steering components should be checked often. We can quickly check out the condition of these systems and make recommendations based on tire wear, alignment specs and visual examination of the front end to determine if you need an alignment or repair.
We perform wheel alignments on cars, trucks( including tow trucks), vans, SUVs, stock, lowered & lifted, classics, street rods, motorhomes, limos, buses and single, double and triple axle trailers.
A vehicle’s alignment is important to the way your tires wear and your vehicle handles. Three basic components of alignments are; toe, caster, and camber. The three can cause differing symptoms when they are out of adjustment, but together need to be right in order for your vehicle to perform well. A vehicle alignment consists of adjusting tire angles recommended by the vehicle manufacturer to ensure proper performance and tire wear. An accurate front-end wheel alignment service improves gas mileage, adds miles to the life of your tires and corrects many handling problems.
Always have your vehicle’s alignment checked when:
- Your vehicle has hit something, such as a curb, pothole or major road hazard
- You notice that your tires are wearing unevenly
- You experience steering or handling problems
- Your vehicle pulls or drifts to one side or another
- Your steering wheel does not return easily after turn
- Your steering wheel remains at an angle when driving in a straight line
- When you buy a new set of tires and want them to last as long as possible
- When you replace suspension or steering components
Old fashioned customer care is alive and well at Kimball’s! We use modern-day technology with old school, traditional care. Full Service Engine Repair, brakes, batteries, clutch repair, auto air conditioning repair, alternators, Engine Diagnostics, Auto Electronics, Oil Changes & Lube Services. Certified 4-Stars by EnviroStar, On-Site Diagnostics reporting, and more.
We Service Fleet Vehicles, Cars, Trucks, Travel Trailers, Motor Homes, and Heavy-Duty Trucks. Our service technicians are ready for your vehicle foreign & domestic request an appointment today.